Welcome to JMS Library!
Our library is here for the entire school community of students, teachers, staff and parents to browse and check-out. In our collection, you will find picture books, leveled readers, graphic novels, middle-grade fiction and non-fiction books, biographies and more! If you’d like to look up a book on your own, click to browse the online catalog.
Ms. Garcia runs the school library and is happy to help you find a book for an assignment, or a good book to read for fun.
You can visit the library in person from 7:30am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Students can check out books before school, during break or lunch, and during class, with teacher permission.
- The maximum number of check-outs is 5.
- The loan period for most fiction books is 2 weeks.
- The loan period for most non-fiction books is 3 weeks.
- There are no late fees.
- Any lost book should immediately be reported as lost to Ms. Garcia. The student must then pay for the lost book in order to clear their record.
- No eating in the library.
- No running in the library.
- No cell phone use.
- Be mindful of your volume when speaking.
- Be mindful of others’ personal space.