Final Project of the Year
Reconstruction Storyboard Instructions
In the packet provided, you will use each page to create a storyboard for each section of chapter 23.
- Divide each page up into the number of sections corresponding to the number of sub-sections within the chapter section. For example, there are 4 sub-sections in chapter 23.2, divide the page up into 4 squares. For 2 sections, divide paper into 2 parts, etc. (See examples in class)
- After reading each sub-section, create a title, write a short summary, create an illustration, and write a question that is not directly answered in the text.
- You will create a storyboard for Chapter 23.2-23.7. Therefore, you should have a total of 6 storyboards in your packet.
- If you would like to submit a digital storyboard, you may do so. Digital storyboards must include illustrations which you create on your own.
Due: Friday, 5/26/17
An excellent story board will include:
- Descriptive, detailed summary, in your own words.
- Illustration clearly depicting the essential points of the section.
- Effort and neatness (colored, neatly written or typed)
- All chapter sections and sub-sections completed.
This is the final project for the year that we will be working on for the next 2 1/2 weeks. Therefore, your grade can be greatly affected.
- Excellent work = increase of grade by one level (Example: from B+ to A-, from B- to B, etc.)
- Average work = grade will remain the same
- Less than average work = decrease of grade by one level (Example: From B- to C+)
- No work submitted = decrease of grade by two levels (Example: from A- to B, From C to D+, etc.)